Saturday, January 29, 2011

COPICS and NEW STOCK

Just one week to go for the Copic Workshop in Rockhampton. It is great to be able to introduce something new to the area. There are still a couple of vacancies, so if you would like to learn something new and exciting it is not too late to book.

New stock has arrived and we are expecting a really big shipment next week. It left the supplier on Friday.

Some of the new items are crystal flowers, ribbons, mesh, single flowers and sprays.

We have also received 12 colours in the Tim Holtz Distress Inks as well as the matching refills. 3mm double sided tape, foam mounting tape, 3D dots are also back in supply. There are now 8 different colours in the Stazon Inks.

1 comment:

  1. One day when I get rich I might invest in copics, till then I have to use what I have in my stash LOL here's the link to my entry for the January kit challenge. I've based on an awesome sketch designed by Trudi Harrison. These Fancy Pants pps are just so yummy and quite easy to use ! I'm so glad the kit turned up in timeloved using the ribbon too. Thanks Kaye xx TFL & happy colouring/scrappin' all :)
    http://mazzarati.blogspot.com/2011/01/so-adorable.html

    ReplyDelete